Ah, Birthdays are Funny | Story Update

I returned from my friend's birthday party yesterday. She liked my present... and so did everyone else at the party (since they all had some of the chocolate too -.-)

Anyways. Yush! I got to be a hyperactive freak! And I watched a strange horror movie... I think that horror movies don't freak me out so much anymore since I watch quite a few in the first place. The only scary movie I actually saw was a short series by Stephen King called "Rose Red". Epic stuff. Had plot, and that awesome Stephen King touch!

I also learned I have no sense of balance. I was hit with a pillow and I fell over. Am I light... or just a klutz?

I had an energy drink! I'm sorry to everyone who enjoys Monster, but I think it's kinda gross! It tastes like liquid licorice mixed with cough syrup! Yet due to it, I had a TICKLE ATTACK with someone I met on only one other occasion... we were compared to being sisters at one point.

YET... at one point in the night (meaning 1:30-3:00 in the morning)... there was girl talk. MAY I ELABORATE ON HOW LITTLE I UNDERSTAND MY OWN GENDER?! I'm like the boyfriend following after his girlfriend asking, "If I didn't do anything wrong, why won't you talk to me?!"
Of course that didn't happen, but I just was sitting there listening... mostly struggling to relate...

It was quite a lovely party. I being allowed to be crazy for the most of it, while also being able to see my friend who is normally so swamped in homework we never get to talk. She also gave me my birthday present... from five months ago... on her birthday. But it's pretty. It's a necklace that looks liks a spider lily!

On to story updates~!

So happy! The next two chapters of the Elfish Study are out, and... the notes are even longer for this set of chapters than the last! Though these notes are just my own thoughts of the elves, since resources for elves in Norse mythology are a bit hard to find.

That should be all! Bye~!
October 17th, 2011 at 10:07pm