We Kissed

Now that I've calmed down, I can tell the story from the beginning.

It started off with us deciding to go ice skating, but ice skating for the public was only open on the weekends, so we couldn't. That was supposed to be our "date." I didn't know at this point whether or not it was officially a date.

And so, we decided to go to Silver Lake and take a nice walk and go to a mysterious part of the park. He picked me up, we went, it was nice.

Then, police came. And we saw the spotlights searching for the owner of the car, and we thought, fuck us, man. So we high tailed it back to his car, where the police said we would get a $300 fine and the car towed.

We followed everything he said, and then they made conversation and let us off the hook.

He told me he liked me a little bit, a small amount. To which I responded "thanks" because I was hoping for something more than a "little bit" and said I liked him as well.

Then, we went to Walmart to see our friends Alex and Lexi - yeah weird. Same name, and they're "talking." There was some guy shoplifting tvs out the back through the garden center.

After that escapade, he was dropping me off at my house and I wasn't expecting anything. I really didn't even think he was going to get out of the car to say goodnight, but he did. We hugged, and said our good byes. And I was surprised when he went for another hug, but it wasn't a hug.

He kissed me. With tongue. For a minute or so. And then he rested his forehead on mine and I could see his smile with the glow of the moon. I tilted my head for another quick peck and he pulled away.

He said he likes me a lot more. I'm so happy.
October 18th, 2011 at 05:08am