I'M GOING TO THE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom got my sister and I tickets to the Mindless Behavior Concert!!!!! I can't wait! And then like all of my friends are going, have met them, or have their CD. So they know what the deal is.It's going to be at the Fox Theater (which I think is dumb because it's sooooo small), which is right by my mom's house so we can just walk there. It is this Sunday, which I think is stupid because it's a day before school start and the concert doesn't start until about 7:30. Anyway, so at the concert I have row A seat 72, my sister is in row B seat 72, and my mom is in row E seat I-forgot (thought it was gonna be row C seat 72 didn't you). So when the concert starts and she sees Princeton, she's going to jump over my and fall, because there's a pit below us sooooooooooooo she's going to fall on some celebrities. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off. But while I'm talking I know damn well when I see Ray Ray, I'm going to scream my ass off.
Now I'm at home watching my mom trying to learn the dance to Mrs. Right, it's soooooo funny. OMG Diggy Simmons is going to be there!!!!!!!!! When he rapping imma be like "They be trying to copy and paste me. Copy and paste me. I don't know the words. But Diggy Simmons is finnnnnnne. Simmons is fineeeee." I promise that's exactly how I'm going to be when he rappin'. Same with Jacob Latimore, "Aye you ain't got nothing on me. By the way I move my feet."
Let me go now before I get off task.
October 19th, 2011 at 03:12am