Haven't been on Mibba in forever=( But I'm back! Plus with me is a new Halloween story.

So thanks to not having Internet the end of the school year-last school year-and during the summer I wasn't able to update any of my story's or put any out in till now. And believe me I have A LOT of ideas of story's I plan on writing soon. Along with finishing some of my others I already have on here.

One of the story's I just put on Mibba is All Hallows Eve. It's a Halloween story and I thought it would be fun to write seeing as Halloween is only a couple of weeks away believe it or not. It's sort of a teen slasher type story.

All Hallows Eve
Psst....yeah click on it!=D Promise its good!

Any way's! Anyone going to hunted houses this month? And good scary ones? I usually go to a hunted corn maze and then an old police station one. It's really fun but really scary! That's part of the fun of Halloween though. Being scared, Halloween parts, trick-r-treating. Doing that sort of stuff-plus the movies and marathons they have the whole month! Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm street!

Although it sucks its on a Monday this year. -_- How disopointing.

That's pretty much all I got. Just wanted to write a journal letting people who are intrested in reading a good Halloweeen themed story and then hearing about my radowm endless rambling.

All Hallows Eve
October 19th, 2011 at 04:15am