To Those Special Readers (Ready To Give Some Free Story Comment Love)

I have always accepted that writing Harry/Draco slash stories would never get me super popular, that I would never have eighty million readers. So I still am totally amazed when I do get reviews but there are two special people who always review when I update and really keep me going that I wanted to give a shout out too.

BabyxBlue You are amazing, thank you so much for commenting on all my stories, and always commenting when I update One Last Thing. It really inspires me and I hope you know your review is really loved.

robfin202 Thank you also for all your amazing comments. I can always count on you to perk me up when I don't think one of my updates is all that great. Thank you for always leaving me such amazing comments.

So in honor of this amazing mood I am in I am going to be giving out free reads. I will be doing this randomly for the rest of the month in honor of the love I have for my commentors. There is no max number of people I will comment for yet, so if you want me to love up a couple chapters of your stories I will. Though only up to five chapters, because I do have homework.

Also feel free to be selfless and send me to a story that you love and has not gotten the love it deserves. I really will comment almost any story on this site. There are a few stories I won't. And incest stories, and MCR stories (sorry I don't understand the fad), and finally Twilight stories because sparkly people scare me.

So there you go, my last comment on this is to just remember to spread the comment love.

Bring the stories on baby.
October 20th, 2011 at 02:28am