A Message for the Teens Out There

Look, I know not everyone's going to agree with me. I get that, but I like to point this out to at least someone. I know we're conditioned to want a boyfriend/girlfriend, and when you're single it sucks. But life's first, not so bad when you're single, and two, it's nothing to worry or stress about. We're young, and we don't need to find that "better half" right now. We have all the time in the world. That doesn't mean don't date around or anything. I just mean just don't think it's the end of the world when you're single. You have friends and family. :)

And for all those people wondering "who would like a person like me?" or something to that effect, there is someone out there for you. You may not have met them yet, or they could have been by your side the entire time. But I can assure you everyone out there has someone Just for them. But don't waste your time trying to find them because it'll happen when the times right.

Now, I am a teenager like any of you guys. I have insecurities and everything, but my friends are there to remind me how great a person I am or that there is someone for me when I have doubt. I don't necessarily have doubt that I'll never find the elusive One as much as I'm just self-conscious from time to time. And I never get too torn up or look at it like it's the end of the world when I'm single. I enjoy being single as much as I like being in relationships when I like someone and they like me.

The point of this is just I hate seeing people think it's the end of the world when they're single and so young. We'll find the elusive One when we do. Until then there's no reason to panic. It'll work out in the end. :)
October 20th, 2011 at 12:28pm