"Cause maybe someday, in time, things will go my way..."

Hey over there! Well, once again it's been a long time since I've posted anything around here. Well, I've been studying non-stop ever since the school year started, having classes on Saturdays and Sundays, doing exams after exams and tomorrow one of my final exams, the ones that will get me on college, will be happening. Yeah, I can totally feel that strange feeling in my stomach and it's definetly not because of food. Anyway, I'm just writing all this down beacuse I need to let all my anxious out, be free from it so I can do amazingly well this weekend and get to be on college next year. The whole week was full of wishing wells; grandma called, my aunt send me an amazing e-mail, my friends wrote and said a lot of positive things and even my school called to wish me luck! That was kind of random and corny but it cheered me up a bit! Now I'm just rambling here and I shoud not be rambling about school, I have to get my mind out of it. So, I guess I have to go, better watch some romantic comedy and eat McDonalds to relax. This weekend WILL be AMAZING and I'll do really WELL on my exams! Yay, positive thinking! Whoooooo!

ps: and to everyone else but me who's is reading this, I'm sorry for this absolutely boring journal. I needed to write something down or I would go mad! And, please, if you're interested, send positive thoughts to me, I need those!
October 22nd, 2011 at 12:08am