Ugh people

So i work at a haunted house in 4-h. I am usually inside scaring people to the point where they pee thier pants. XD,but one of my friends usually does tickets with two other people. The problem is she always leave with her friend to "manages groups" leaving the other person to do tickets alone. i know someone has to manage groups,but ONE PERSON can go. i know i shouldn't care about what she doing, but last friday she left my friend Shadowarcher who was on crutches to be all by herself. What kind of person would make a person on crutches do the tickets and man the line. SHadowarcher literally had to hop from he line to the ticket when that one friend "had" to go in with the group. Ugh im getting pissed of at her she has been doing this since we were little. i had a high tolerance for it, but now she really getting on my nerves. :( she always has to go somewhere with her friends instead of working for a good cause. I know im rambling here,but i just had to get this out before i punch her in the face. she always complains about the most retarted things ever when she could shut up and deal with her problems.

-sigh- i can't win with her and we are constently fight cause apparently i give her attidude all the time. -shrug- and i wish i could stop being her friend, but her parents are good friends with mine and if i end it they would tell me to stay friends with her. She is always like this whe there is other people around lik she is trying to impress them for god knows what.

Why would a friend do that?
October 22nd, 2011 at 04:19pm