Screw you ABC, Screw Sex and Screw life.

ABC has canceled every show that I have ever started watching, leaving you hanging with season one's epic and inconclusive final. PISS OFF ABC. The Gates and Nine Live's of Chloe King are just two of the four I can remember.... I swear I'm gonna punch them if they do it again.

anyways, life is as boring and stressful as usual.

-mono
-period
-no sex in a month
-friendless
-working overtime (w/ mono)
-falling way behind in school (w/ mono)

and my ex-best friend is hanging out with my boyfriend. Ugh, I hate how her "boyfriend" (or shall we say boy toy) and my boyfriend finally become bestfriends when we stop being friends at all, stupid. Now there is going to be drama in the future I bet -_-

My exBFF and I didn't have a fight or anything, I just realized that I didn't like her anymore and was just comfortable being her drag along driver and baby sitter for parties she got wasted at. So I took the easy way out and just cut her off.

Oh, and I have 5 Halloween costumes and no one will go trick or treating with me, and I have to be my boyfriend's DD for a party... I thought life at the age of 19 is supposed to be a lot more fun...

I know, I just did a pity rant, but I feel much better knowing that maybe someone will read this and feel sorry for me, I don't feel like telling anyone in my life how much it sucks, its not the same.
October 23rd, 2011 at 05:40am