Ah, the beauty of ignorance.

So guys, I've been gone for so long becauseI'm a troll I've been away in DC. It was pretty funny because as we were going to the car rental place, a guy who was walking in the opposite direction of my family said "Ni hao" to us.

It was pretty obvious it was towards my family because we were the only ones there. Now, since we aren't actually Chinese, it struck me as pretty funny. After the guy was out of hearing range my mom whispered to me what we should say to that guy. I told her that he was already gone, and there's no point chasing him down and telling him that we're not Chinese.

Then she asked me what we should do if it happens again. I pondered for this for a moment then replied back, "Say to them we're not Chinese, or just go along with it."
^.^

I've noticed that my hair has gotten a lot longer which is really cool. I'm going to be a geisha for Halloween, so hopefully my hair is long enough to create the hairstyle. I'm really excited because I'm going to try to make myself look like a legit geisha. Hopefully if I get a new camera I could try to show you guys how my costume turned out. :D

~~~

I'm one of the activity directors for our Churches 'Family night out'. So what I'm working on are a Don't forget the lyrics activity, and an Obstacle courses activity. If you guys have any ideas for good songs to use, or obstacle courses that works, it would be really great.

A song for you:
October 23rd, 2011 at 06:28pm