Twenty-five Facts

Once you've been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

To do this, go to "notes" under the tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish

1. For one, I am into random things.

2. I go by different names. One of my most favorite and preferred would be Soriano.

3. Early High school graduate (3 years) at age 16.

4. USC Trojan :D

5. Lesbiana/Queer

6. I tend to sing while washing dishes. I cannot wash them without music.

7. I love swings (at the park). It makes me feel like a kid without worries again. [Especially with music]

8. According to my mom and sister, I have no sense of fashion. Maybe it's because... I'm not a fan of it.

9. I've grown addicted to car rides while listening to my iPod.

10. Yes, it's obvious that I LOVE MUSIC.

11. I find it funny when my mom thinks I'm possessed and my sisters call me weird. There's no such thing as normal.

12. I've never outgrown my curiosity of witchcraft. I've had experiences.

13. As a kid, I've always had reoccurring nightmares of this weird creature always killing me. One night I was in a lucid dream and I was able to talk back at the creature and asked him why he always killed me. He said because his "master told him to." I asked him if he could stop and he said "ill see what my master says." He stopped coming into my dreams ever since and I never found out who his master was.

14. I love the supernatural. [Even though I get creeped out sometimes]

15. I once had a dream that I gave birth to Christ and the anti-christ at the same time. People were trying to kill me.

16. Yeah, I like talking about dreams.

17. I'll wear anything as long as it's comfortable. (Unless my mom makes me wear something else.)

18. I'm very open-minded.

19. I love having really short hair, but I am growing it out now. For a year.

20. I love reading.. especially realistic stories or memoirs. I'm a huge bookworm.

21. I know sign language. And I'm not just talking about the letters.

22. I argue a lot with my sister Alejandra. We're total opposites.

23. I've started on some of my own memoirs and autobiography. I just forgot where I put them. o.O

24. But at least I have up to 5 journals so far. I wouldn't recommend anyone to read them at all. X(

25. I am suffering and going through a period of Writer's Block. Hopefully I write something so intense soon to cure it. :D
October 24th, 2011 at 09:30am