oct. 24

Well today started off as a normal day as I hung out with the friends that I always hang out with. I told them the great news that for my birthday party we are going to the village and going to hang out there for a day. The only downside is that we might all freeze to death and that would be no fun at all so they better all wear 6 sweaters and a long sleeve t-shirt and you are not invited if you don't wear mittens.My mom will even use some of the miles that she has earned from traveling and renting a van. I hope it is one of the creepy ones mwah hahaha.
I love NY with every bone in my body it is such a great city and just so you know it does not have the highest amount of crime out of all of the cities thank you very much. When I grow up I plan to go to NYU and I never grew up that far away from NY seeing that I live in CT. It is such a great school and it has a library that I love. It has anything I could ever want to research and so many books to choose from. All I need to do is memorize the dewy decimal system which is a goal of mine to reach before I reach high school.
Oh well I hope to have feedback on what everyone thinks of this so signing out for today.
October 25th, 2011 at 12:40am