Well, I'm pissed off/ Period

So, guys I have a psychotic dad, who punished me for staying up late in the summer.
Yes, you read correctly, anyway I was put on punishment, grounded, and no computer.

So, I went on the computer anyway, and then I got my phone taken away, well actually it was more like he removed all the features and sh*t.

He told me that my grades were lacking so when school started and first marking period was over and I got a good progress report then I'd get my phone back.

So, since then I've been working my ass off trying to get good results, literally f*cking counting the days down until progress reports because I'd been stressing so bad studying and doing all my school work.

And today was finally the day, and so I've been going crazy and jumping off walls and climbing on my friend's backs' because I've been so god-damn excited to get texting back.
(I'm a textaholic, which is why it's such a big damn deal.)

He came home today, I rubbed my progress in his face, and then just jumped off my feet and got the phone and said "OKAY OKAY, NOW CALL AND GET MY TEXTING BACK :D" with this huge smile on my face. And just jitter-ing around, I just couldn't contain myself, I was so excited.

Then my dad says.

"Wait, I can't get it back."

. . . .
WHAT? WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T GET IT BACK YOU &*@###*$&$(*$#7&($**(#&*#(#*&(#*&.
Mhm, ^.

I apparently have to wait till the god-damn billing cycle is over.
Then he was like I'll try to get it back earlier for you, but is he? no.

He is currently discussing foreign politics with my grandpa.
Have I reminded him? yes.
Has he said, "okay, I'll do it."? yes.

Did he just give me a half sheepish look and say "Well, you know the answer anyway..I'll get to it.." ? Hell to f*ck yeah.

Oh and I think I missed my period guys.
I don't remember getting it..and I'm not a sexually active person...O.o
I haven't done..anything..I'm as innocent as can be.
Yet, no blood flow, cranky/b*tchy/b*tchier mood, random horny-ness, or back pains, or stomach cramps.
Should I be worried?
October 26th, 2011 at 04:01am