I wrote this in Journalism Class, Enjoy(:

My Journey on a Pirate Ship!

Once upon a time there were was a ship of pirates. The pirates on this pirate ship were: Kayla, Natalie, Emily, Haley, Sydney, Mikala, Andrea, Courtney, Patrick, Capn’ Matt (because I already call him that), and this one kidd named Dustin, who will be thrown over board. They pirate ship was called “The Revenge”. They were all crew mates, and worked together to raid other ships, and steal stuff and find treasures. The

One day, The pirates were sailing out on The Revenge, about to throw That One Kidd Named Dustin over board for being a greedy little man. Capn’ Matt was at That One kidd named Dustin’s back with his sword, ready to push him over the edge into the deep sea water, when A Giant Sea Squid jumped out of the water and wrapped his squishy Tentacles around The one kidd named Dustin, and pulled him under, to never be seen again.

The sight of the Scary Sea Squid caused everyone to scream and run to the opposite side of the ship. Everyone pulled out their swords, prepared to fight the sea squid, and kill that horrid monster! Capn’ Matt, being the Captain of the ship, Went in head first, to kill the monster, which was a bad idea, The scary monster grabbed him up, much like he did that one kidd named Dustin, and tossed him over his shoulder, Possibly killing him. It’s always sad to see your Captain go.

“CURSE YOU GIANT SEA SQUID!” yelled Natalie, a remaining crew member, and threw her pirate dagger at his eye, stabbing it. The sea Squid flinched back and everyone grabbed their Pirate Daggers and threw them at the Sea Squid’s eye’s and stabbed him with them until he retreated back into the deep sea waters, never to bee seen by any crew member on The Revenge again!
October 26th, 2011 at 06:53pm