LIfe is happening....And it's scaring me sh*tless....

Okay, so I'm freaking out just a little bit right now.

(A LOT)

Why, you may ask?

Because in exactly seven months, I will be graduating from high school. My life will officially start as a contributor to this world (hopefully). And you know what I'm planning on doing?

I have no freaking idea.

I play the guitar and I am absolutely in love with it and music is becoming a serious passion of mine....and a lot of the time I think that's what I want to do with my life. But you have to be very devoted to music to have a career in it and I'm just not sure if I am. I don't want to work so hard at it that I don't love it the same way.....And I'm just not sure if that's what I want to do with the rest of my life....

Another hobby of mine is drawing cartoons. I think that I am fairy decent at drawing them and drawing in general and it's something that I've also wanted to do for a long time....But, again, I'm not sure that's what I want to be doing for the rest of my life either.

The final thing I'd be majoring in (possibly) would be writing. Obviously that's why I'm here writing to you all right now but, again, (sorry, I know I'm very repetitive) I don't know if this is how I want to spend my life. I really like writing stories and poetry and up until now that's really what I've pictured myself doing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Advice? I could use some right about now....

Damn, I need a coffee.
October 27th, 2011 at 02:42am