Cover & Layout Designers Please Read

I am about to begin a new story entitled Echoes of Childhood Dreams.

Luke Venni was eleven years old when he left his family. It wasn't that he didn't care; in fact, it was quite the opposite. Luke saw his rapidly growing and expanding family deteriorating before his eyes. With four brothers, three sisters, and another baby on the way, his family living in a two bedroom apartment simply wasn't enough. There wasn't always enough food for all of them, and he, being a quiet middle child, often was neglected or ignored while his parents dealt with the louder, needier children. He woke in the middle of the night and left home with the sole intention of living by himself and providing food for himself so that maybe- just maybe- his family could live happier lives.

And it was working, too. For years, it did.

Then Macie came along.

Fourteen year old Luke had returned to the abandoned apartment building he had made into his home to see a girl about his age curled up on the floor, asleep.

That's when things get interesting.


If anyone would be interested in making a cover design or layout for this story, it would be greatly appreciated. And, of course, you would get full credit for it on my story.

Also, I am definitely not picky about what these covers look like. I love creativity, and outside from writing, really don't have much of it at all.

Thanks,
Winter
October 27th, 2011 at 10:04pm