I'm back:

I was gone for a few days. And thanks every one for the birthday wishes Monday, so lets start with that.

Monday: So that was my birthday. It was really fun actually. Although I have no friends at my new school, my one friend I have brought me a PS2 remote cause one of mine broke in the move so i couldn't pay 2 player games. BUT NOW I CAN!! haha. The after school my mom gave me a few bucks to buy lunch after school wherever I wanted. So of course I picked up some sushi from the deli. It was MAGNIFICENT! And I picked up a couple bags of jalapeno chips too, Tim's, the good kind! Then my mom took me out for dinner with my sister and my dad met up with us. We has sushi... I didn't tell them I had it for lunch too...:3 hahah. It was great, i got a tub of green tea ice cream to take home! Then I came home to find a table covered in gifts. Which came to be;

Cold War Kids CD
Manchester Orchestra CD & poster
Teal and black Vans
Blink-182 Sweatshirt
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. dvd sets ALL SEASONS:3
A $50 Barns and Nobel git card
and random just from my grandma (Alaska shirts/hat/socks/grandma stuff)


Tuesday: I had school of course. But then I went to the mall and spent some of my gift card on a book on different Buddhist beliefs and practices. Then I ran into some people outside to catch a smoke. They were really cool. They all played instruments and were trying to get a band together. But they didn't have a vocalist. So I told them I liked to sing, but I didn't think I was great, but they asked me to come jam!! So then we hung out the rest the day in the mall and caught a movie.

Wednesday: I went to one of the guys house to see if they wanted me to sing for them. I did some covers and some original stuff from them. They had a makeshift singer (the guitarist) but they weren't feeling it. So I tried out some songs and they loved me! They want me to bring over some stuff next time I come up! that, and they guys said they'd teach me guitar! Also, the guys said he'd try to get his mom to hook me up with a job down at the mall! I'm psyched! I've joined a band, I've got guitar lessons set up, I've got a couple more friends (they're out of school though), and I might get a job!! Then we just hung out, smoked, talked, played some video games. I crashed there cause I had no school the next day, and came back home...

Thursday: So Thursday, I came back to an angry mom. I asked my dad if I could stay out the night before, and my mom was asleep I guess so my dad didn't tell her. then my dad left early hat morning and wasn't able to tell her i was gone. So she got mad at me for not telling her I was out. I figured my mom would understand but she's really one to get mad for what ever reason she has so she told me I was grounded and disappointed that "I thought I could do anything cause I was 17"... that's just stupid. But then she left to work so I left any way and wandered downtown Portland for a while to clear my mind watched a band play in the park and stopped by another barns and noble and picked up a Bright Eyes album. Then played around with some street performers and hung out on the river. Just had fun. Caught some lunch. Went home, got everything sorted out with my mom. Then I went to bed.

Friday: NOTHING AT ALL.

So how are you guys? How was your week!?(:
October 28th, 2011 at 08:59pm