How would it feel...

I've never experianced something like this before. Not so strongly anyway. The feeeling of losing someone so close to you in your life whether it be mother,father,brother,sister,cusins,auntie's, uncles, grandparents, friends or lovers.
Knowing how much hurt is filled in our lives. I nearly lost my best friend. She took an overdose of paracetomol. If she didn't have an appointment at the doctors the next day and if she didn't tell anyone. Within a week, she would have dropped dead. All because of the stress an lonelyness of life. Finding out things like that from your friend hearing her speak to you down the phone hearing her heart monitor beeping in the background. Visiting someone that you've been close to and have known your whole life in hospital is another hard thing I feel. When I saw her in her bed, she looked ill. I didn't know what to say. Knowing that very same day her ex-friends were making fun of her an nearly making me cry because they didn't know what happened to her How did you think I felt. Or better question how would you fell....

Visiting a family member in hospital is never easy I know, a week before my nan died i saw her. She was happy, she had everyone she needed. I was happy she wasn't alone when she died. She had us her family. But the hardest thing to think about is she won't see me grow up, or my cusins or her great great grand daughter who she never met. My neice. How would you feel if it was you...

In this I just want to make people think about what they have in life. To help people who need it like my friend. Being there for them until the end. Because this world is cruel and hard. People live an die everyday but the memories we share with them will stay forever with us. So just take a minute and think, how you would feel...
October 29th, 2011 at 01:31am