Love really does suck it seems

I like two girls, and might have a slight crush on another. At least, I think I do. I haven't been able to get one off my mind for a while, I just started talking to the other again, and as for the crush. Well, I don't really know her, but we have similar tastes and I thought she was cute the other day. I've talked about the first girl previously, so I won't spend much time on her, if any. I'm fine with just being friends, I think at least. The other, well she got dumped out of the blue, and being the nice guy I am I comforted her.Told her that she wasn't stupid, didn't deserve it, and everything else I mean from the bottom of my heart. Problem is, I don't think she still likes me. She might, she knows I like it when girls are shy and play games. Then again, last time she liked me I was with my ex and obviously had to say no. Talking to her brought back all these feeling though, I mean we have so much in common and can talk about anything. It's like we're meant to be together. Yeah I know. I wound up telling her how I felt, and got no response. She changed the subject, but still hinted that she liked me. I don't know how she feels, I wish I did. I would honestly enjoy being with her so damn much. I don't know though. Then, there's the last girl. She's my sisters friend and I don't really know her. I mean, we've talked a couple times on Facebook but that's it. I know we have similarities, like the fact I met her at a concert of a band we both love. She's not exactly my age, but still it's a small difference. I saw her, and instantly thought she was cute. She had an adorable smile, and that's one of my weaknesses. I don't know, chances are nothing will come of this, it would be too awkward anyway. I just had to get all this off my chest. Maybe I'll just try to find somebody completely different, that way there's not drama or anything with these three. I'm incredibly shy, thus why I kinda want to go after girls I've already befriended and gotten close to, with the obvious exception. I don't like people, and really don't like talking to girls. What ever, this whole thing is probably pointless and stupid, but somebody should know.
October 29th, 2011 at 10:40am