Crazy Good and Crazy Scary Days

Oh, where to begin?

Yesterday morning I went into my writing elective, and my teacher was listening to a band called Dead Can Dance. They are epic! Though they are an eighties band that broke up, they beat so much of the music today into the ground. At least in my opnion. XD

And while he was playing one of their songs, my Math teacher came in HOLDING A SONIC SCREW DRIVER. I LIE NOT. I was basically like:

Image

I even told him. "You know, you might want to make sure you hold on to this because student -primarily me- might come into your classroom one day and steal it."

Image

I later on was told the website he found the sonic screwdriver, only to say, "Oh my gosh! They have a Tardis cookie jar too!" I wantz. XD

Yeah. My morning was enjoyable. And then I got into Spanish. I'm probably going to be attending detention next week because when my Spanish teacher had left, the substitute had given us work -which I completed. But after completing the work, since the class is composed of three levels of Spanish students (2,3,4) -and me not wanting to listen to Spanish 2, left and went outside to hang out with the people decorating the halls.

She said today, "I will find out who left, and make sure they stay for detention."

I didn't know whether to cry:
Image

or run:
Image

I was trying to work up the courage to tell her at the end of class... but I couldn't. With the guilty look I had, I'm sure she knows. And even if I don't tell her -I still will go to her detention. I am not a butt-kisser, if anyone thinks that. I'd rather keep the peace with teachers.

AND THAT WAS ONLY IN THE FIRST FOUR PERIODS OF THE DAY.

We also flashmobbed the school secretary! Because of it being her birthday! :D
Is my school awesome? YES. My advisement teacher sang the song in "Top Gun," ..and I must say he has a great voice. Until my previous writing teacher- who is a butt-faced weasel-came in and ruined his vocals. All the same, pretty epic.

Image

NOW TO FINISH THIS LOVELY ENTRY I SHALL POST A YOUTUBE LINK FOR "DEAD CAN DANCE". JOIN ME IN ADORING THEM!
Image



THE END!
-SanakiGirl 8D
a.k.a. Rita Mordio
October 30th, 2011 at 01:20am