So It's Storming.

Journal of.... Sudden Thought?
02

~ • † • ~

So yes. It's storming. Like one big continuous pouring out-of-the-bucket rain.
Apparently it's some dangerous storm with floods and hailstones that are supposed to come, and that's funny cause we don't get such storms in the area of whereabouts I live. You'd think Australia is one hot desert.
Ha.
No.
That's closer to the center of Australia.
We've had a cyclone up north and a flood straight after.
Heard of Cyclone Yasi? (Gosh I love how they name cyclones and hurricanes - but I'll get to that later).
Well yeah, Cyclone Yasi came around and brought a flood straight after. It actually even affected Brisbane, just north up from where I live. I was away on a trip in Perth so when we heard we were just like 'Ha. We hope our house isn't in shatters'.

But anyway.
The weatherman said there's going to be hail and minor flooding, which I quite don't believe since whenever someone says that on the weather channel to us, nothing ever happens except just a lot of lightning and thunder and rain. No hailstones. Not that I'm complaining.
So that's what happening now. Lots of wind, thunder, lighting and rain.
And it's actually annoying me. For a surprising once.
Cause I like watching the rain (don't think me weird).

As for people naming cyclones and hurricanes, it's funny. Cause it's like:
>"Bob came by yesterday and destroyed my house and a few other people's houses."
>"Lol what? Bob?"
>"I meant the cyclone."
>"Oh."

I understand that it's probably easier to talk about rather than saying "the cyclone that happened in July 2008." Or something. But still - I find it amusing. :3

Otherwise, that's it.
Random thoughts once more to write, no idea why.
Hope you enjoyed it. xD
Bye bye!

~Jordan
October 30th, 2011 at 12:42pm