wooooooooooooah

say hello to kyle

school is chill.

i kinda underestimated it.
as a freshman, i was constantly worrying that i wouldn't do so well and that school would just have a really competitive aura (according to forbes, my school is the number 1 ranked prep school in the usa)

actually, it's the opposite, so i'm acting ungrateful and wishing i could go to boarding school now

i really enjoy my classes cept algebra 2....it just sucks ass unforunately and i'm not learning anything

but now i see myself falling behind and i've been sucked into the world of DISORGANIZATION. i can't find half of my notes, my locker has been raided once or twice (thanks buddies, the gift was nice but i can't find my spanish textbook)

i was directing the tech/stage crew for my school's fall play the past 2 months which has been hell. the whole process was nice, but the ordeal of dealing with having only 2 hours a night to do work (we end at fucking 7 everysinglefuckingday what the fuuuuuuuck) was horrible.

i made lots of friends, but i did average on my work, not excellent. which isn't that bad because i can just improve and it wouldn't really affect college acceptance, but i'd rather have a straight solid A+ record rather than starting off on the wrong foot......(i'm kinda crazy but not unhealthily)

PLUS i played soccer and i'm part of many, MANY clubs and community service projects
criesssss
so much work on top of academic stuff

so, see? school is not so chill after all. it would've been chill if i hadn't taken up the play...s1gh

how did you guys deal with the first year of high school? did you freak out? fuck up? or was it pretty chill?

well nice thing is, my new friend kyle has awakened the hipster in me (lul) and i listen to more neon indian than cam'ron and i baked cookies while studying for my bio test when i should've been studying more bio.

how was your day everybody?
October 31st, 2011 at 12:08am