What is the point here? (venting)

Okay as a preface, I got out of a pretty crap relationship last year, because she broke up with me. Okay, that happens to us all. But she goes to school with me, and I finally got over her and got a wonderful girlfriend. So I was really freaking happy. I have awesome friends and whilst I have my problems I know they rock. But yeah, for some reason she thinks it's entertaining to mess with MY relationships, ones that have nothing to do with her, I've distanced myself from her, but not at my friend's expense, and this is so stupid and petty.

A little while back, about two weeks ago, she was talking to two of my friends more then usual, and up and out of nowhere they got mad at me and stopped talking to me. I made up with one of them, but the other has yet to talk to me. And I made a new friend last night, one I danced with and had a good time with, so I told my girl about her last night, and then I told my friends this morning. and then she pulls a close friend of mine and my girl's to the side to talk to her, but when I come closer to give said friend a game she moves her away. Then when they finish my friend comes and asks if I told my girl about my friend. I never actually hear these conversations but it seems like everytime I'm with my friends she comes around, and everytime I have a problem with someone she seems to be around...I really can't stand her anymore, and don't know why I ever did....

I'm just venting here so sorry if you were caught up in this, but honestly it's just getting worse and worse...
If you have advice please...it's needed
November 1st, 2011 at 02:56pm