So. There's a guy. And a song.

Goodness, goodness.

So there’s this guy in my anatomy class (last block) that sits across from me named Tyler. Lemme tell you, he is like, one of the coolest people ever. He and I were talking todayinstead of working about so much stuff.

He was telling me about how he’s able to read people super easy and figure them about by just watching them. Then, he started telling me what he’s figured out about me in only two months of knowing each other and jeez, he’s spot on. He’s so analytical, that he catches things that I don’t even realize people see. Like, he told me that every day when we’re all standing by the door waiting for the bell to ring, I always look like I want to hug him, and in the back of my head, all I could think was, “you have no idea”.

Really. I just want to sit with him and talk for the entire day and never have to leave. For some reason, he’s just so interesting to talk to, and he’s a genuinely good person. You can tell in the way he talks about not only himself, but the people around him. I mean, I won’t get too into it, but he told me about how awful his parents were and how they just gave up on him, then how he was bullied for always being the quiet one.

So guess what, Tyler? I do want to hug you. A lot. Even if it’ll hurt my shoulders. Hugs + peripheral neuropathy = PAIN.

**

Florence + The Machine came out with another album yesterday. I’m listening to it on Grooveshark and I LOVE IT! I mean, I love her as it is, but What The Water Gave Me has just blown me away. (Even though it came out a while ago as a single, I’m still super impressed.)



**

Who’s one person you would want to sit with for eternity and just talk?
November 1st, 2011 at 08:36pm