My photography - Story layout - Contest - Questions

Haiihoo, it is officially November 1, 2011. Sadly that means Halloween is over. <|3, plus side? I have about half of a Journey's bag full of candy, and it's all small, but ways so much. Yumm. <3

I was a hooker, literally I had my shirt up to my belly and mini shorts with some fishnets, and fake blood, just because I'm cool. I was a hooker/mad scientist/zombie hunter/abused housewife/slasher victim.. I was basically anything, you called me it, I was it. (:

Costume.

But this journal has three topics, and I want to address them because I have to finish reading my book about Marilyn Manson so I can have the oral report with my teacher tomorrow.. That should be interesting.

Photography:

#1 - You took my breath away, so I took your heart..

#2 - Hello, doll, do you have room for one more?

#3 - Whoops, did I do that? Sorry, next time don't look so delicious.

#4 - Never trust a pretty smile.

I took those yesterday after school, with a tad editing just the color though. I thought they looked good, and so did a lot of my friends that I showed. I'm starting to really get into photography, and I even have an album on facebook that I hope to fill up soon with more of my own pictures.

nonsense. pure nonsense. is basically what I call my photography, because nonsense is the perfect way to describe my pictures and myself, just pure nonsense.

New Story Layout:

So I posted a link for Love Potion No. 9. Just check out the story and lemme know what you think, the LAYOUT is still under construction, it's hard to get it just right, any suggestions would be lovely though.

Contest:

I created a contest and so far I don't have many entries, so I am going to whore it out everyday for the next week or so in high hopes that people will join. I will need something to keep me entertained while I refrain myself from posting any new stories/chapters until some of my other stories are either deleted or just taken down for construction.

Click me. <--contest.

So, everything is explained in the thread, just check it out & try & join.

Questions:

1. Favorite picture?

2. Did you go trick-or-treating?

3. Costume?

4. Stories that you would like to whore?

5. Contest?

6. Favorite Halloween candy?

xoxo,
Nicole aka nonsense.
November 1st, 2011 at 09:06pm