4,000 words later. + Questions

This is a NaNo journal, and I am somewhere around 4000 words into my NaNoWriMo novel as I type this.

I felt pretty proud of myself, and I am going to continue to write. I am using a pre-existing novel, one I've been working on, because I want to get it done and edit it and try and write a series, and maybe publish it. The first book'll be over 50k, so I figured, I'd use November to motivate me.

And it's working.

So I figured, since I saw some journals regarding the topic, that I'd make one of my own. And wish people good luck while November, if they're doing this, of course. I don't know if I'll be able to make it, school's getting pretty stressful.

I mean, I feel like I can take NaNo on, at this point. I feel like an augmented puppy, and I feel like this novel is the larger golden retriever, that frankly, is underestimating me.

Image

Questions.
01. Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
02. How far are you into your novel?
03. What's it called?
04. Do you think you'll be able to meet the goal?
05. How are you feeling towards it, confident? Feel like you're failing?

Well, good luck everybody, when it comes to NaNo. I wish you all luck with your novels, and the rest of the good luck stuff that comes with it.
November 2nd, 2011 at 03:37am