everything

Lately everything is just, blah. It's the only word I can use to describe it. I seem to stress myself out over school when I could easily have had this shit done earlier. I am not happy, all my friends live away, and I would rather not wait another year to leave this city. Maybe God will put something or someone in my life giving me a reason to stay, but the idea of leaving is really exciting, meeting more people, making new friends and seeing the rest of my amazing country. I'm going to be honest, the only place outside of North America I'm willing to go is England and Italy, other than that, I'm pretty happy with staying in Canada, it's beautiful and big enough for me. I just feel stuck here, my best friend is getting married, settling down, and then what am I supposed to do? I'm still young, I'm not ready for that, and I can't spend the rest of my life in this city, this province, I mean it's smaller than Toronto! I feel like there's more out there that I need to see, that I need to feel, that I need to encounter. This province is my home, and it's beautiful, and I will always love it, but I feel isolated here. I need more. I guess lately that loneliness, and the ideas of bigger things are depressing me, I just hope that something unexpected comes along, to shake things up a bit, and get me out of this routine.
November 2nd, 2011 at 05:16pm