Why are they being so mean to the leprechaun?

So I'm watching the episode of Glee from last night, and these kids are being a*sholes to the poor transfer student from Ireland. And the one cheerleader seriously believes he's a leprechaun.

...

I can't even. If someone actually behaved like that, I think I'd probably have to check myself in to a ward of some kind. The company would be much better.

On a different note, I stayed home from school today. But not to relax or puke my guts out. I stayed home to... drum roll please... finish college applications and schedule tours!

-______-

I did get a lot done, though. All of my visits are scheduled (in a two day span, to boot), and I'm almost done with everything except my Ohio State application. And I suppose I'll apply to a fall back school. Although, I don't think that having a safety school is a good idea for me personally because I really don't know if I could bring myself to go to the little schools around here. I'd feel like a failure, because that's where the potheads from my high school end up.

On a completely different note once again, today I found out that koalas do not in fact get high from eucalyptus. A little bit upset.

Oh, and I'm a whore. Go read.
November 2nd, 2011 at 09:04pm