NaNoWriMo + Supernatural

I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year :D I'm already at 4k today but my goal is 5k. Shouldn't be too difficult, since it's only about 5:00 in the afternoon.

Awww yeahhhh.

Image

My story is With a Whimper and it's a Supernatural fanfic centered around Adam Milligan, the Winchesters' half-brother who appears in season 4. It's alternate universe - which becomes super clear in the second update - and I'm super excited for it. The archangel Michael plays a big role in the story and Adam is somewhat the hero (because the littlest Winchester needs some love, too). But I don't wanna give too much away :3 That'll just spoil everything.

I'm posting the unedited version here on Mibba but a girl messaged me on Tumblr and offered to beta the entire thing in December, for which I'm eternally grateful because I didn't even ask her to do that and she's a creative writing major and she's just the nicest person ever. I still want people to read it, though, so I can get feedback, which is why I'm posting it here unbeta'd. Once it's edited, I'll be putting the whole, polished thing on the new website Archive Of Our Own. And maybe FFnet. Maybe. We'll see. For right now, it's a Mibba-exclusive story.

So yeah, if you're a Supernatural fan, please check it out. It's even got this uber-beautiful banner:

Image

:D Made by the lovely randa at Shadowplay.

That's all for right now. Bye guys! <3
November 2nd, 2011 at 10:24pm