Decisions

I have finally made the decision to give up something near and dear to my heart. Someone I have been very close to through-out these hard years. This person is constantly hurting me without them knowing it. It's not like they are doing it on purpose, but after so many times of getting constantly hurt, it's hard to be around them and try to pretend that I'm always okay. Because I'm not.

I know they are going to notice this because they used to say to me a lot that they cared about me, that if I move to another country or state for a year, then they would have a hard time with it. But I really can't see how this is possible, because I'm never sure if I even mean anything to them anymore. And if I do, it's probably as a person who's just there to stand behind them in an important decision. I doubt they would do the same for me.

But I have always told myself that, "If this person is happy, then I'm happy," But I'm not happy anymore. I'm just always getting my hopes up and then get them crushed. So this is my decision.

I'm sorry, I love you more than there are stars in the sky, more than the souls on heaven, earth, and hell, but I can't do this anymore.

Annie.
November 3rd, 2011 at 10:16pm