She is an evil lady.

There are a lot of reasons that I could complain about my mother for. Some of them are pretty serious, but usually, I like to complain about the petty ones. For sixteen years, this woman has shied from any sort of parenting. But she gets this boyfriend like a year ago, and she's Hitler now. So we're driving home after a family therapy session (where her therapist totally chewed her out for me), and my mom informs me that she's taking my phone because I didn't scoop the cat litter.

o.O

It's all good though, Nancy. I'm going to be at Akron University tomorrow night because our playoff football game is there, so when I'm running around a college campus without a phone and she can't get ahold of me, she asked for it. The only person who's number she has is my best friend (who is working tomorrow night) and my boyfriend (who plays football and therefore won't be able to answer his phone).

In all reality though, it's not like I really will be at a college campus without a phone. As soon as she told me she was taking my phone, I stomped into the house, yanked my sim card out of my current phone and put it in my old phone. She's not even savvy enough to figure it out.

But sometimes, I really can't wait to graduate and move away. She decides to parent at the most ridiclous times. I really would have scooped the cat litter (I love my cat dearly), but her boyfriend did the dishes (another one of my chores), so I kind of assumed he'd be pleasant enough to inform me of what still needed to be done.

My mistake.

She just made me think of Lord of the Flies. Those kids got along just swell without parents, hahah.
November 4th, 2011 at 12:01am