Look ahead past behind.

I don't really talk about this much but i needed to tell someone. A couple years ago my brother was taken into child protective services because it was unsafe he was the one making it unsafe not us. He became a teenage when he was 11 going to parties and doing innopropriate stuff. He used to threaten us and i can remember as if it was yesterday my mum always crying. He used to run away for up to 7 nights. We had to go to the police station allot because well yeah. There are holes in the walls and he used to throw down shelves when he got mad. It was a traumatic time. Allot of incedents happened one i can remember Eamonn getting dragged out the door by his hair and there was so much screaming and yelling. He used to take drugs and cut himself. On the day they took him away i came home and mum was weeping on the couch she new it was coming there were fresh baked muffins on the bench made by him as he did not go to school he was kicked out. After that things just got worse. We had these family group confrence things and in the first one he wanted to kill my dad and he had cuts on his arm. He made up lies saying my dad has a gun and my dad smokes weed and he has anger issues. His cargivers told him we did not want him back from there it went backwards. WE DID WANT HIM BACK THE REAL EAMONN NOT THIS ONE.after 7 months he came home he was allot better talking to us now. To this day he is now jobless and does not go to school he got kicked out for selling weed. I am just waiting for the vase to smash when he hits rock bottom.
November 4th, 2011 at 11:08am