Haters gonna hate...Sadly :( Help?

Basically my friends band has been getting a lot of hate from another person's fans lately and although you say no publicity is bad publicity, it's still annoying to go on their youtube page etc and see loads of haters saying that they're rubbish.

The other person does rap/hip-hop style music and their band does rock music, so obviously if they don't like rock they won't like the band, and i know people are entitled to their own opinion, but I don't think they should comment saying 'you suck' and 'no talent' and things like that when the music isn't even something they're interested in.

The band have only been together for a few months and they're all 15-16 so I don't think they deserve a load of haters. On youtube they've only uploaded two songs and they had to take their other video down because of all the abuse they were getting. The videos they've got are a bit rough but they're just starting out and it's disheartening at that stage to have a load of people saying you suck.

Anyway, I was wonder if you guys could maybe go onto their youtube channel or a video and leave a nice comment or something to help out a bit?


This isn't with the full band but I love this song even if it is still pretty rough

And this is their newest one and I'm pretty sure the whole band's there :)


Cheers guys :)

If you like it, could you maybe give them a like on facebook too? They'd really appreciate it
November 4th, 2011 at 06:30pm