humanity, I have lost faith in you.

I've been up for less than an hour, and I got onto youtube to listen to some music. Well, on a video I commented on I stated how we are all one race: human, and how anyone who is homosexual shouldn't be judged.

That went into a wildfire of so many homophobes bashing my comment, telling me that I would rape someone's daughter because I like girls, and that they would rather me suck a man's penis because that is how a girl should be.

-Note: Those comments were made into personal messages to me, because if they were just regular comments, someone would've definitely gone off the deep end with that kid.

But I went on reading more comments, and most of them were between these two major homophobes saying that being gay leads to mutation. And saying that gay people are freaking parasites that deserve to die.

I'm still extremely p*ssed off at that comment. It made me sick, but I figured:

Hey, if that kid wants to go around gay-bashing, and calling us parasites for who we choose to love, then let him, obviously he is some jerk-off who sits in his room all day just trolling around the internet looking for people to pick on. He has no life, and will more than likely never find a girl who loves him for him, because what is there to love in a heartless human being?

-

I'm just exhausted and wish that I could just tell these people how it is, but there is almost no point in the fact that the debate will forever go on between people.

But I leave with this:

Love is not a religion, a race, a gender, a law, a right, anything! LOVE IS LOVE!

Thank you for reading this journal.

And that my dear mibbians is why I have lost faith in humanity.

With love, to everyone,
Nicole.
November 6th, 2011 at 05:53pm