Raised by the Wolves and the Future of Earth

Right now I am at my limit. I can't stand having to look around me and see nothing but happy couples or people talking about their significant other and songs throwing the theme of true love into my ear holes. I'm sick of being the one who is alone and hides behind a facade of good cheer nonchalance when I am so miserable that I have contemplated my life with a gun in my hands.

However, I am not alone and I have found new inspiration from my closest friend, music. I have recently discovered the band Falling in Reverse and their song "Raised by the Wolves" has given me the courage to not take any more shit from myself. I want it remembered now that I do not give up. I will not give up on you either. You keep saying you don't see us ever getting together but even if it kills me, I will prove to you that I'm worthy. I hope you get to reading this because if not there will be a lot of readers thinking WTF for no reason.

On a side note I just want to say that my new story, "Titan 2557", is finally taking off. This story is a sci-fi about a marine from present day Earth who is frozen in an experiment and he is awoken more than five hundred years later to a war between humanity and a robot/human hybrid. This story is going to be a lot like the Halo and Dead Space video games because I am drawing a lot of inspiration from them. The hybrids, however, are my own creation. As is the future of Earth and what powers everything since the oil ran out in 2117.

Well that's pretty much all my ramblings for one journal. I have more stuff to say but I don't want to bore anybody else, so as the French so eloquently say, "I'm getting the f*ck outta here!"
November 7th, 2011 at 04:48am