I'm so f*cking tired of everything

Drama.

It's on mibba, it's at play practice, it's in the whispers of the people that whisper loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, it's at home, it's at school, it's with my friends, it's all over the place in my life.

Family.

My dad has depression and a brain injury from when he was younger - he uses these as excuses to get out of things, or he'll just blatantly not do things. He's about to go away for maybe months at a time and won't spend any of the time he's got left here with us.

My brother has ADHD and some kind of anger management issues. He'll kick and scream and hit and throw things whenever even the littlest things, things that no one can control happen that he doesn't like.

My mom means well, but she works full time, and she deals with my brother and my dad, and she does a lot of the housework (Dad won't do it, John won't do it, and I can't do everything), and whenever a friend needs help she's there but god forbid she need help from anyone.

"Friends."

One transferred and we go from best friends to barely speaking.

One I've known for a few weeks and she's the nicest person to me right now.

In the words of Cassie, "Are you still friends with [Sue]? Because she's been really mean to you since-"

Me: "The past few months?"

Cass: "Oh, I was gonna say forever."

Most of my friends aren't in the accelerated classes I'm in, and the ones that are don't have any time for me.

School.

We're in the middle of research papers. We just finished up speeches. We're working through grammar and poetry and an AP course as sophomores and the play is in a few weeks and JV challenge for academic team is coming Saturday and I still need to study for the driving test I'm taking on Friday.

Not to mention that my extra curriculars have been suffering; I haven't attended a Newspaper or Yearbook meeting in weeks, and I can only go to maybe 1 academic team practice a week.

Life.

I haven't slept well in the past few months. I haven't had much to smile or laugh about. I haven't had many people there for support for more than a short amount of time.

And things are getting worse: standardized test tomorrow, exams in a few weeks, Dad's leaving, my friends/family are slowly pulling away from me.

I just need someone. Or something. I don't even know anymore.
November 8th, 2011 at 02:00am