Hello!

Hi there!

I'm pretty new to Mibba - I just started using it today. I have no idea how HTML and CSS coding works, so if anyone would be able to explain it to me that would rock!

I'm kind of a random person; I LOVE music - I write songs, sing, and play guitar. I love writing in general (Hence why I'm here) and I adore hockey. I don't know how but it became one of my favourite things, and then I started to play Floor Hockey, as skating is not yet my strong point. Even though I'm Canadian, and I assure you my skating ability (or lack thereof) is a disappointment to Canadians everywhere. Sorry! (By the way, Jordan Staal is not my favourite hockey player because he is good-looking; he's insane on the PK and has a knack for scoring cool goals; he uses his frame well on the ice - his looks just happen to make him nice to look at before/after games :) But honest, I enjoy hockey for the sport, not the players!)

I also am learning to enjoy the little things in life; University makes you re-think things, and a person starts to realize just how fast life can go by. So things like going for pizza with my best friends (And drinking 2 litres of chocolate milk between the four of us - in ONE sitting) starts to have a lot more meaning than it used to. Going and doing things has become important to me, and I want to let everyone know to never hold back, because you never know when you may find another opportunity!

As well, almost anything can make my day/amuse me, although it can be strange things. For example; today at Extra Foods I was going to buy Bounce dryer sheets (As they were on sale for $4.97). Got to the till and the lady told me it would be eight dollars and some cents (with tax) and I was like, "No, it said they were on sale; I'm sure of it,". So they do a price check, and sure enough I was right. So because of their wonderful policy, I got my Bounce Sheets for 50 cents as they tried to over-charge me. Happy Day :) They are more expensive than a person thinks!

So I'll stop my ramblings here, and if you read this all the way to the end, you definitely deserve a pat on the back; I'm a little notorious for being a 'Long-winded' writer.

- Hayley
November 9th, 2011 at 08:12am