What I Told

Okay so my ex girlfriend Lucinda was still being mean to me so I decided to ignore her today. I thought I could escape from her at our first Writers Club at our school, but that wasn't going to happen. Soon after I was released from the club, I met up with my 3 girl friends that are near and dear to my heart. Their names are Kelsey, Diana, and Paulina (not their real names) and I was talking to them about Lucinda and they think from what she has done to me she is just jealous and making me mad.

Later on, I spilled that I had a crush that was in their grade. Her name is Kathy (again not a real name) and they think it's really cute. But I guess that's what every girl says. I told them that I had a crush on her for a while and I think she is really cute. I was going to ask her to go out to the movies but I didn't want people to think that it's awkward for a Senior to be hanging with a Freshman. Age is just a number.

So I got some more information on her and she seems really nice! I also asked her to come to a movie day at my friend Malissa (not a real name)'s house and she said yes. Also too, we give eachother hugs and she smiles everytime I give her one and everytime I pull away so I guess that's a good sign!

Wish me luck!
November 10th, 2011 at 03:38am