How do you write a good story?

Misleading titles? I think so. People must be thinking, "Oh, that dumb little girl, tricking me like that. For a second I thought she was being for real. Oh you dumb little girl. . -wants to strangle her- . . . . . ." OR "AHA she's funny, i totally fell for that, she's awesome, amazing, hilarious.." Oh, I crack myself up at times.

ANYWAYS-

New to the site, yeah, I'mma newb. NEEEEWBBB. But there's a story behind this:

It goes back to a time when.. A long long time ago.. When once upon a time..

No, jay kay. This was actually today. It was a normal block wednesday, block as in where we go to our odd numbered classes for the day. I was in my first period, Principles of Health Science. My friend, who sits on the other side of the room, came to my table and we were watching the girl in front of me draw, cause she has awesome drawing abilities. My friend, Genesis was like, 'blah, blah, blah, you should draw pictures for Milly's story.' aaaaaand I started to explain my story and like, she said if I had a Mibba and I was like, ".. a whut?" and she was like a Mibba, and wrote it on my journal. She explained to me about the site and she said what I could do here and stuff.

SO. I decided to join. This place looks awesome already and it's fun to read all the stories people put up. c:

THE ONLY BAD PART IS:

I didn't get her username. xD I'll have to get it from her on friday and say thanks to her for inviting me onto this site! >w<

But chea. That's about it for this journal entry.

-Milly~
November 10th, 2011 at 04:39am