Welp.

I feel like I haven't slept in days, although I have. It's not from stress entirely, and that I know, but the cause is still unknown to me. I go to bed at the same time every night just about, and the amount of work I do hasn't significantly changed either. It's very strange, how hard it's been trying to get up in the morning. Perhaps it's just because it's getting colder, and I don't want to walk around the house without the comfort of blankets.

It's been a weird few weeks, but good. I went to the city last week, and walked around the Met for a while. It was fantastic, and really relaxing. However, the museum is huge, so I'd like to go back, as I barely touched the Egyptian Room (minus the temple), and really only made my way through Modern Art. I came across the Roman & Greek Rooms only by accident, and didn't get to see any of the newest exhibits. Somehow, I missed Van Gogh, but I saw a lot of his stuff at MoMA when I went last December. I just want to go back to the city, walk around, and enjoy my day, really, especially when surrounded by art.

We had a pasta party in my AP Studio class today. That was great, but we didn't have sauce. Even so, the pasta was good, and one of my classmates vented to us about the trouble she's having in her current relationship.

I really miss my boyfriend. He works a lot, so we don't get to talk as often as we used to (or would like to). It's strange, and it really sucks that we keep missing each other, and when we do get the chance to catch up, it's usually only for brief moments at a time. I really miss having six hour long chats until four, or mid-morning texting. It's exceedingly difficult, and since we don't live near each other, time zones are starting to suck more and more.

I just want to see him, you know? I know that sounds really selfish, and I know that he has to work and wouldn't be able to take the time off anyway, but I just want to be with him. I want to laugh with him, hold his hand, kiss him when we say good-night... I wish we had that, because it makes me smile, and it makes my heart swell every time I think about it. I hope for the best, of course, and maybe the heavens are in our favor -- Who knows, really.

Food or hot apple juice would be perfect right about now. It was raining today and is a bit muggy outside.

Love Always, Sakura
November 10th, 2011 at 09:22pm