Haalllllpppppp meeeeeeeeeeee

How do you get rid of annoying people? There's this girl who lives in the same apartment complex as me and is at my bus stop, she happens to think we're bff's, and she's the most annoying person on the face of the planet. She'll say stupid stuff like "oh my gosh, this dog just walked up to me and barked. Like, what the hell? Like, it just barked. Oh my gosh it just, like, walked up to me and barked? Isn't that, like, sooooo weird? Isn't it? Oh my gosh, like, what the heck? I mean, it just totally walked up to me and barked? Do all dogs do that?" and I'm thinking the whole time "Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra AVADA F*CKING KEDAVRA!!!!!". And she'll obsess over someone for like a month, then move on to the next person. First was her cousin she apparently hasn't ever met before this school year, and all she would talk about was him, then she moved on to some guy she was either madly in love with or hated (it was the same guy), And it just really get's on my nerves. And she also thinks she can sing... She sings all the time, and she has a really annoying singing voice... It makes me wanna spear my eardrums with a rusty spoon. And, worst of all, she's always going on about how she's "depressed". "Oh my gosh, I'm, like, so depressed. Hey Sarah, can you kill me? Oh my gosh my life sucks. Oh my gosh, I think I'm depressed, I ,like, think I need, like, help or something. Ugh, I'm gonna go cut myself. Hey Sarah, you should do it for me. Hey Sarah, I want to die.". IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!! So, how can I get rid of her/ break it to her that I think she's annoying as f*ck? I kep wanting to give her the silent treatment, but I'm too nice and I feel bad, so I don't. I just want her to quit bugging me, I'm sick of her, she makes me want to punch a baby in the face (but I will refrain myself from doing so).

1: Do you know someone like this?
2: What's the best way to go about getting rid of her?
November 11th, 2011 at 01:16am