"Friends."

What is a friend, really? I've been unlucky with them, so I wouldn't know. Just finished crying over EVERY ONE OF THEM. Oh well. I'm so fed up with living in their shadows. I'm sick of being the awkward third friend. I'm so tired of all of them.

I wish they knew how much pain they caused me. I really do. I wish they'd realize that maybe I'm not as confident as I seem, maybe the reason I don't talk to them because they never respect me, maybe there's stuff going on that puts me in a rut, maybe I just need a freaking hug. But I'll never get one. Not anymore.

Oh, lookie here. Water falling from my eyes, what? Oh, wait, you obviously wouldn't know.

I hate that I'd do anything for them. I hate that they're so perfect. I hate that the rays of their perfection hides my little flashlight of hope.

I'm feeble. There, I said it. I'm insecure. And I'm tired.

You tell people not to judge, but what are you doing know? You're judging me. You guys know I hate it when you talk like that. You guys know that I'm weak.

BUT YOU STILL DON'T CARE.

You guys make life harder than it needs to be, when you should be making it easier. I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore.

I am no an unofficial/metaphorical loner.

All right, rant over.
November 11th, 2011 at 03:34am