It took this long to see you smile back at me:)

Okay, so I'm in Honors Band, and I'm techniqually last chair, but not for long, and the Honors Band performed yesterday as a tribute to Veterans. And it went really well, I saw the guy I have had a crush on since the 8th grade and most of the time he was watching me. He's so amazing:) His name is Lark, and he was one of the quarterbacks for our high school varsity team!!! I always cheer for him...and he's also on our basketball team so I can't wait to watch him again:)

Well, anyway he's in 2 of my classes, Spanish:), and geometry.. so the assembly was before geometry and after I went to tht class, he came up to me, all smiles ad said, "Amazing job, Annie, I saw you performing! You were really good!" I had then told him that I had cut my lip on my reed and he showed me his lip, and he has the same thing, but it was from his braces:) And he and I joke around alot.... god it is amazing:))))

My only issue is that I hate dating. I have a fear of love...and it kinda sucks. But hopefully I can get over this and accept this for once.. why can't i be happy!! lol..

but i love lark like theres no tomorrow...hahaha

annie
November 11th, 2011 at 04:12pm