It's Cold; I Can't Operate Entirely in Secrecy.

You'd think it'd be SOMEWHAT warmer here in Baltimore, but not really. That's cool, weather. Give me a pretty blonde space heater one night when it's snowing back in WV, but the next when I'm here where I expect at least a little more warmth, it's freezing and, in a sense, lonely. I feel really weird about my family. The only person who I really share interests to talk about with is my sister, but then the conversation always makes its way to my lovely ex-boyfriend that she so adores and wants me to get back with.

Sometimes I think she likes him more than I do.

I have no idea what to do about that... Well, rather, I do, but employing this idea would be really painful. Ali and Simon (older sister and ex-boyfriend, respectively) both probably know I wouldn't have the willpower to go through with it.

I can't really talk to her about last night, because... Yeah. I just can't. I can't really talk to anybody about hanging out with Seth (regardless, no wait, [i/]especially because of how much I enjoyed myself) because Simon hates him and the world is head-over-heels for Simon. I mean usually he's the sweetest guy in existence and all, but he makes me feel caged/trapped/other lovely synonyms for "DON'T FREAK OUT JUST BECAUSE I TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO MOST LIKELY POSSESSES MALE GENITALIA."

----

Take me back to the snow; I forgot to tell you something.
November 12th, 2011 at 08:52am