I miss my friend

I used to have a close realllly close best friend. we told each other every thing, shared our fantasy's, our crushes, she even came on vacation with me, witch was one of the best vacations ever...

but now, were not close she's pulling away, even thou she says shes not. this years vacation with her was not fun at all... the trust is gone, but she lied first. she would lie to me every day... I miss her the old her.... we no longer share fantasy's, or who we like, now not a word is said.... I've try ed to reach out to her but she just pushes away.

I'm worry ed for her, she's like my little sis. She hangs out with sl*ts, and the posers, and fakes, and wannabes, and that's why she labels herself. I've told her what she's been doing but she says she would never label herself, but in reality she dose...

When ever I'm around her, she just seems board, and sad, and we never do any thing. when she's around other people shes, more of a clone to them, copy's everything they do, sometimes the just look like idiots.

I wish we were friends again....even thou she has cased me so much hurt...I was always there for her....when her parents split up.....when her grandpa died....but not for me. She was never there when my grandpa died.

it's like a whole in my chest, that whole is her, my friend. I have other friends, but not ones like her. But she's just turning into one of them and she isn't real any more, I cant trust her with my secret, because she'll just go tell my enemies them.

Some times i know shes in there, but is drowning by the new her. I just have to except the fact that the new her....is going to rule her....
November 13th, 2011 at 03:57am