Is it too early to listen to Christmas music? Well if it is, then too bad. I bought Justin Bieber's new Christmas the album the day it came out and I've been jamming to it ever since about two weeks ago. Haha, it's a good CD though.
Anyway, for some reason, I'm in a good mood.
I actually don't know why though. Does anybody watch a show called Merlin? I watched the first episode earlier and I thought it was pretty cool. I've come to the realization that I'm sorta nerdy in sci-fi stuff. I'm fine with that. :)
But! I've put off doing my homework all week and cleaning my room.
My Homework that I need to Do:
- World History Reading Guide & Notecards
- Finish Law Worksheet, Type 2 complaints, and study for test tomorrow
- Study for Physics test :(
- Come up with something for a performance task due in Lit this week
- Teach myself whatever we're currently learning in math
Blah. homework. too much.
I'm always way behind in NanoWriMo. I doubt I can catch up.
But the real point of this journal was for my to say that I feel like doing something important. Like of real significance. I don't know how to explain, but I feel like jumping in a superhero pose. lol.