My sarcasm makes people angry and leaves them speechless. NaNoWriMo.

I went over to my friend's house this weekend, and I found my new "breed" of sarcasm. I have no idea where I picked it up from, or where I got it, or how it just came to be. It just did. And I'm proud of it.

My friend's uncle had this knack of ridiculing everything I like, and insisted, if I didn't suck up and proclaim his hockey team to be the best, then I wouldn't be able to go to the mall. So the conversation followed as so:

Friend's Uncle: "She's not going until she says the Black Hawks are better than the Red Wings. So that's one down, and more room in the car."
Friend's Father: "Stoke his ego, [insert my name here], it's what we all do."
Me: "Insert witty, relevant phrase that suggests the Black Hawks "dominate" the Red Wings in the the sport hockey."

He just sat looking at me, and I find myself saying that to people, and since I give them no -exact- words to throw at me, people generally say nothing back. And I'm liking that, it ends conversations so much quicker.

It's about half way through November, almost, so I think these questions are relevant.
01. Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
02. How many words into it are you?
03. Are you liking how the novel is turning out? If so, why, and if not, why not?
04. Do you think you'll be able to meet the dead line at the end of the month?
05. Do you plan on writing a lot during Thanksgiving, to catch up?
06. Do you plan on celebrating Thanksgiving in any shape, way or form?
07. Do you listen to songs, and find yourself thinking they fit your novel in a good way and find yourself making a soundtrack, almost, in your head?

Have a great day/night, Mibba.
November 13th, 2011 at 08:33pm