Smooth Pavement

I only had two hours of not sleep. I was awake most of the night. When I actually was asleep my brain was going "yeah you are sleep. but you hear everything and i'm still working and i'm not resting for you nope nope." Luckily I wasn't alone. I was talking to this funny guy. NO i'm not going out with him....yet. He is nice and funny. A relief from mr. asshole Conner. I have a break finally from control and intimidation. I don't feel like I'm getting shoved into the pavement.
Me being so tired it feels like everything is so smooth and relaxed. It's really weird. So if i was shoved in the pavement which I was today it would really effect me. I think my body is stunned from not sleeping. I love insomnia. It's the best thing in the world. I'm gonna ramble now. I'm insane I can feel it in my bones. I love that song. I love Falling In Reverse. I was suppose to see them today but sadly that show was cancled. I'm happy that Black Veil Brides is actually getting rest. Now if only Andy would shoot me a message. Jerk face. I miss talking to him. YES i know Andy. For 5 years. Him and I used to talked so much I miss him a lot. I know famous people I'm awesome. I think when I get home I'm taking a nap! :D There is a bloody hand print on my desktop. just thought i would share that!

-Desire Your Dreams
November 14th, 2011 at 04:32pm