Checkmate

I’m just a pawn in your game
I’m just a pawn in your game
I know you’re breaking all of the rules
You just making a paper-chain of fools
Jackie Lomax
" Pawn In Your Game "

Love can be the most dangerous thing to fall in love with, I always believed that. But I'd be a hyprocrite if I say I don't belive in love in the slightest. We all dream of falling in love and making it last forever. But that can just be a dream, a mere illusion. Humans can easily get manipulated if they're not careful. Don't trust anyone, life is easier that way but if you don't opn up you're heart to some people then how can you ever love, since that is in fact the basicness of love.But you should also be careful with what you tell people, you know what they say, "The ones you love can hurt you the most." Don't forget that. And always remember the difference between love and a simple infatuation.
Love lies in the realm of dreams and it is everyone's wish to make it reality.
If you can wake up beside someone with a smile always on your face and if you can confidently say you'd sacrifice your life if that means they'll be safe, if you can talk to them about anything and feel like they won't judge you or bring you down then... that's love.
But if someone can get under your skin and toy you around like a pawn in someone else game then you need to break apart from them. If they hurt you and abuse you in anyway and you can't figure out why your still with them... cut all ties with that person. That's obsession.
Do whatever you can to be happy.
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you…but trusting them not to.
Love is patient and love is kind.
November 14th, 2011 at 04:42pm