Well hello there!

Hello to everyone, I guess. :)

My name's Skylar. But you can call me Sky.

I'm eighteen, and this is my first time having a profile on an actual writing website like Mibba. I have plenty of blogs and profiles other places, but this is my first experience with an "all-authors" website, mainly because I never really thought much of my writing. I always saw it as more of a fun hobby than anything else, and I never really thought of it as being anything good.

Just last week, though, my best friend found my "secret" (A.K.A. writing) notebook under my bed while I was in the other room getting ready to leave.

And she told me I should at least try hosting some stuff on a writing community. I think she's wrong, but I'll leave you lovely people to judge.

Anyway, she suggested Mibba to me because she used to have one and said that, even though she didn't really do anything with it, she still liked the feel of it and the way the site worked.

So I thought I'd give it a try. :)

Also, I don't feel as nervous seeing as it's for other young writers. Even though I'm sure you're all AMAZING and more talented than me. I don't know, I just feel at ease knowing we're all in a similar boat, age-wise, at least.

Goodness, I'm rambling now! Yes, so, the only important information here, I guess, is:

My name's Sky.

What's yours? :)
November 15th, 2011 at 04:38pm